Our unique short term management plan allows you to reap the best return on investment for your property in Bangkok. TCProperty will guarantee up to 4.5%* for your property for 3 years if it meets our attributes as a rentable property.
With TCProperty’s short term management plan, you are assured of a fuss free investing experience with guaranteed fixed returns every month, irregardless of whether the property is occupied or not. Procurement of furnishings, settling the ins and outs of transient tenants and payment of all bills are handled by us.
A simple registration and legal paperwork is all you need to appoint us to manage your property on a full time basis for a contractual period. Contact us to know more or sign up today!
*Subject to T&C, Location within certain areas of Bangkok Only.
Benefits of Short Term Lease
- Cater for short term tenants (eg. tourists)
- Property well managed by TCProperty Group’s Team
- Attractive lease rate returns
- Hassle-free and Transparent Transactions
- Contract term of 3 years
- Property has to be in **satisfactory condition to stay in
- Otherwise, rectify it by Landlord or engage TC’s Services
- 10% Service Charge will be imposed out of the total bill
- *Registration fee of 1 month rental
- *3 months rental deposit
- 10% rent commission for every lease
*Payable within 14 days after registration
** TCProperty’s Team will help to assist to ensure that the apartment is in satisfactory condition
- Rental rates will varies on the location and season period (Peak & Non-Peak Period)
- Maintenance Fees
- Electricity Bills, Management, Cleaning, Repair works
- Balance of rental fees
- After deduction of maintenance fees and commission
- Payout every 3 months
- Deposit will be forfeited if the contract is not fulfilled
Q1: Am I able to sell the property during the tenancy period?
A: Yes, you can. But you should ensure that the contract signed with TCProperty Group is novated to the new owner.
Otherwise, if the contract is terminated, the deposit will be forfeited.
Q2: Do you accept individual room rental?
A: No, we only manage for the whole unit.
Q3: What are the likely % rates returns?
A: Rental rates are not fixed, our advisors will advise you at the point of time when you decide to lease with TCProperty Group.
Q4: What are the payment modes for the registration fees and deposit?
A: Cash or Overseas Funds Transfer.
Q5: Can the rental rates be negotiated to my preferences?
A: No, the rental rates should only be determined by the market. It is TCProperty Group’s job to manage the property on behalf of the landlord to get the best possible returns.