Short Term Property Management
With a short term management plan, you are assured of a fuss free investing experience with higher fixed returns every month, as weekly and monthly room rates are priced higher for transient tenants. Procurement of furnishings, settling the ins and outs of tenants and payment of all bills are handled by us.A simple registration and legal paperwork is all you need to appoint us to manage your property on a full time basis for a contractual period.
* As of Jan 2020, many condominium juristics have clamped down hard on short-term rentals with many condominiums going as far as installing fingerprint sensors and limiting usage of access cards. In this changed environment, Kedora Asia regrets that only a small handful of condominiums in selective areas will be accepted for Short Term Management.
Contact us to know more or sign up today!
*Subject to T&C, Location within certain areas of Bangkok Only.
Benefits of Short Term Lease
- Cater for short term tenants (eg. tourists)
- Property well managed by Kedora Asia’s Team
- Attractive lease rate returns
- Hassle-free and Transparent Transactions
- Property has to be in **satisfactory condition to stay in
- Otherwise, rectify it by Landlord or appoint Kedora Asia to refurbish
- 10% Service Charge will be imposed out of the total bill
- 25% rent commission of monthly revenue
- Rental rates will varies on the location and season period (Peak & Non-Peak Period)
- Kedora Asia to be fully responsible to set the room rates without interference from Landlord.
- Maintenance Fees
- Electricity Bills, Management, Cleaning, Repair works
- Balance of rental fees
- After deduction of maintenance fees and commission
- Payout every 3 months
Q1: Am I able to sell the property during the tenancy period?
A: Yes, you can. In this case, the contract will be terminated.
Q2: Do you accept individual room rental?
A: No, we only manage for the whole unit.
Q3: What are the likely % rates returns?
A: Rental rates are not fixed, our advisors will advise you at the point of time when you decide to appoint Kedora Asia to manage your property.
Q4: What are the payment modes for the registration fees and deposit?
A: Cash or Overseas Funds Transfer.
Q5: Can the rental rates be negotiated to my preferences?
A: No, the rental rates should only be determined by the market. It is Kedora Asia’s job to manage the property on behalf of the landlord to get the best possible returns.